Infoway helps to improve the health of Canadians by working with our partners to accelerate the development, adoption and effective use of digital health across Canada. Through our investments, we help deliver better quality and access to care and more efficient delivery of health services for patients and clinicians.
Be a part of this transformation as digital health is leveraged more fully throughout Canada’s health care system. Examples of typical roles at Infoway include:
- Project/program/product/operations/relationship/business development managers
- Technical developers and architects
- Business analysts
- Conformance and QA specialists
- Performance analytics specialists
- Health care standards specialists
- Marketing and communications specialists
- Privacy and security specialists
- Operational functions (Finance, IT, Human Resources)
Your contribution is supported by:
- Competitive total compensation programs
- Employer contributions to RRSP
- Group health benefits
- Targeted learning and development programs
- Employee recognition and talent management programs
- Employee and family assistance programs
- Wellness programs
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives
- Engagement Manager (Quebec)
- Manager, Prescriber Relations and Deployment
- Marketing & Communications Manager
- Network Delivery Senior Application Analyst
- PrescribeIT Senior Service Coordinator
- Software Testing Specialist, Virtual Care Programs
- Solution Architect, PrescribeIT
If you wish to apply to any of these positions, please follow the link to the relevant position description and open the submission email.
If you do not see an immediate posting, you may submit your resume here. We will review your resume for future opportunities. Resumes will be kept on file for 12 months.
Are you a contractor or consultant looking for short or long-term projects at the leading edge of health care and information technology?
To review and apply for project opportunities with Infoway, visit the Doing Business with Infoway page.