Innovators wanted: Work at Infoway
Infoway invests with our partners in the development, implementation, adoption and use of digital health solutions across the country to transform the way patients receive and access care and to make the health care system more efficient.
Be a part of this transformation as digital health is leveraged more fully throughout Canada’s health care system. Examples of typical roles include:
- Project or Program Managers
- Change Management, Clinical Adoption and Benefits Evaluation Specialists
- Health care Standards Specialists
- Communications Specialists
- Operational functions (Finance, IT, Human Resources)
Your contribution is supported by:
- Competitive total compensation programs
- Employer contributions to RRSP
- Group health benefits
- Targeted learning and development programs
- Employee recognition and talent management programs
- Employee and Family Assistance Plans
- Wellness Programs
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Director, National Retail Pharmacy Relations and Deployment, PrescribeIT
- Director, Prescriber Relations and Deployment, PrescribeIT
- Junior Systems Administrator
- Legal Counsel
- Procurement Agent (one-year term)
- Senior Specialist, Engagement – Federal Government
- Senior Specialist, Engagement – Patient and Caregivers
- Standards SME
If you wish to apply to any of these positions, please follow the link to the relevant position description and open the submission email.
If you do not see an immediate posting, you may submit your resume here. We will review your resume for future opportunities. Resumes will be kept on file for 12 months.
Are you a contractor or consultant looking for short or long-term projects at the leading edge of health care and information technology?
To review and apply for project opportunities with Infoway, visit the Doing Business with Infoway page.