Posting Date: March 15, 2019
Position Title: MS dynamics Developer
Department: Information Management and Technology (IMT)
Report to: Director, IMT
Working with the Senior Developer, responsible for the design, implementation, automated testing, and tier II support of the CRM/ERP applications on Microsoft Dynamics technology, including the integration to several enterprise data domains.
Responsible for design, implementation, automated testing, and tier II support of the CRM/ERP applications on Microsoft Dynamics technology:
- Analyzing the business/functional requirements to create a solution
- Defining reusable system components
- Developing new software features/enhancements and developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment CRM & ERP and Microsoft SharePoint
- Performing system analysis, design and programming of enhancements or new systems
- Interpreting and translating program specifications into code
- Supporting business analysts in requirements gathering
- Providing estimates for design, build, and implementation activities
- Reporting on status of development
- Understanding clients established standards and guidelines
- Working collaboratively with Application support team across the organization to provide technical support
- Providing maintenance support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM & ERP and Microsoft SharePoint on various existing and new applications
- Providing application maintenance support to applications written in a variety of languages (e.g. C#.NET, Dynamics CRM and SharePoint plugins and JS web resources, Microsoft SQL Server, MVC, JSON, ASP.Net, etc.)
Contributes to the development of Infoway’s overall strategic directions for IM projects and initiatives, in close collaboration with business areas:
- Effectively communicating system requirements using business language
- Defining and executing technical test cases and performing Unit and System Integration Testing
- Developing solutions/architecture to solve business problems and requirements
- Producing application documentation (design specifications, operations guides, technical design documents, etc.)
- Effectively communicating with internal team members, business stakeholders and external vendors (both written & verbal)
- Exploring and recommending ways to improve, enhance and modernize existing solutions, systems, and processes and contributing to a culture of innovation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2 -5 years of experience with software development, specifically around Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and SharePoint DMS Online.
- Experience in Power BI integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM & ERP online.
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise integration patterns and security mechanisms to integrate CRM/ERP with backend systems is required
- Demonstrated ability to interact with business stakeholders and technology counterparts across many areas of Organization
- Good understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Experience working with TFS or Jira
- Hands-on knowledge of SQL Server, database, SSIS, SSRS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you're interested in the position, please submit your resume and a cover letter.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity at Infoway however, only those applicants who most closely meet the qualifications for this position will be contacted.
Infoway provides accommodations for employees and applicants with disabilities.