April 26-27, 2019 in Montreal, QC
Infoway is pleased to support the Canadian Conference on Physician Leadership, which offers physicians at all stages in their careers a chance to complement their clinical expertise with practical leadership and management skills, while providing opportunities to network and celebrate physician leadership.
Driving Access to Health Information in Canada
Friday, April 26, 2019
1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- Rashaad Bhyat, MD, Physician Leader, Canada Health Infoway, Ottawa, ON
Canada Health Infoway seeks to continue a national dialogue on digital health, and its strategy is evolving as the digital health landscape in Canada matures. From this session, physician leaders will gain insights into key issues facing our health care system and provide valuable feedback.
- Improve efforts to enhance Canadians’ ability to access their personal health information, supported by a national, standards-based technology infrastructure
- Identify support for Canadians’ access to e-mental health services using a scalable, multi-jurisdictional approach
- List progress on PrescribeIT™, a national e-prescribing service that aims to enhance team-based communication and patient-centred care
- Describe efforts to scale a First Nations community-focused EMR across multiple First Nations communities, in multiple provinces/territories
- Develop input into Infoway’s evolving approach to clinician engagement
Ensure you make time in your schedule to visit the Infoway booth to learn more about:
- ACCESS 2022 — A bold new vision that promotes a future where all Canadians have online access to their health information and other digital health services.
- PrescribeIT™ — The only national, not-for-profit e-prescribing service that enhances medication safety and protects patient privacy.
For more information, please visit the conference website.