Health care organizations need the ability to share health information consistently and efficiently, and the curren… https://t.co/I6D098sRCg
Virtual care is advancing in modern health care systems, and across Canada. Infoway commissioned research to examine virtual visits, also known as face-to-face real time videoconference visits, in British Columbia.
- Shares results of a patient survey and in-depth interviews with primary care physicians
- Describes the value of virtual visits for patients
- Explores perceptions of family physicians that use the service
- Reviews results from a retrospective population-based quantitative study on virtual visits conducted by researchers at the University of British Columbia
* Video available in English only