RT @SnomedCT: Have you heard? The SNOMED CT Expo 2020 is going virtual! As an added bonus, the Call for Abstracts has been extended to Fri…
This webinar is part of the PrescribeIT™ clinician webinar series.
October 9, 2018
PrescribeIT™ eliminates paper prescriptions, safeguards patient health data from commercial use and maintains an influence-free prescribing and dispensing environment for clinicians.
This introductory session is suitable for clinicians who are interested in learning about e-prescribing and the benefits of PrescribeIT™. During this session, you will learn about:
- The relationship between Canada Health Infoway and PrescribeIT™
- The critical difference between e-prescriptions and auto-fax prescriptions
- How e-prescribing can add value to medication management in your practice
- Seema Nayani, Pharmacist Leader, PrescribeIT™
- Dr. Rashaad Bhyat, Clinician Leader, PrescribeIT™
PrescribeIT™ Q&A Panel:
- Mohammed Motagally, Pharmacy Relations & Deployment Manager, Canada Health Infoway
- Anne Baldwin, Director, PrescribeIT™, Change Management & Adoption