The 2019 Partnership Conference program will be released soon! In the meantime, we’re pleased to share some of our… https://t.co/ObBCWIo2pQ
This webinar is part of the PrescribeIT™ clinician webinar series.
October 9, 2018
PrescribeIT™ eliminates paper prescriptions, safeguards patient health data from commercial use and maintains an influence-free prescribing and dispensing environment for clinicians.
This introductory session is suitable for clinicians who are interested in learning about e-prescribing and the benefits of PrescribeIT™. During this session, you will learn about:
- The relationship between Canada Health Infoway and PrescribeIT™
- The critical difference between e-prescriptions and auto-fax prescriptions
- How e-prescribing can add value to medication management in your practice
- Seema Nayani, Pharmacist Leader, PrescribeIT™
- Dr. Rashaad Bhyat, Clinician Leader, PrescribeIT™
PrescribeIT™ Q&A Panel:
- Mohammed Motagally, Pharmacy Relations & Deployment Manager, Canada Health Infoway
- Anne Baldwin, Director, PrescribeIT™, Change Management & Adoption