In collaboration with the Canadian Nurses Association and the Canadian Nursing Informatics Association, Infoway presented the results from the 2020 National Survey of Canadian Nurses.
Learn more about nurses' use of digital health technology in practice, including virtual care, as well as their perceived satisfaction and some of the barriers to nurses' use of electronic health records and the ability to provide care virtually.
- Josette Roussel, RN, MSc, Med, Executive Advisor at the Canadian Nurses Association
- Glynda Rees, RN, MSN, teacher in the BSN Program at the British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Leanne M. Currie, RN, PhD, Associate Professor at University of British Columbia School of Nursing
- Eric Maillet, RN, PhD, Assistant Professor at the School of Nursing and Director of Health Informatics Programs at the University of Sherbrooke
- Waldo Beauséjour, MA, Analyst, Performance Analytics at Canada Health Infoway
Infoway’s Benefits Evaluation (BE) Network brings together jurisdictional leaders, evaluators and researchers to share best practices, results and other insights on digital health evaluation.